Go here to post your Film Commission.
Select a Region on the left
Desert Hot Springs Film Commission
Eastern Nebraska Film Office
The City of Fremont offers a production incentive of up to 20% and is currently capped at $25,000. However, the ENFO will lobby on behalf of larger projects to receive more funding.
The Eastern Nebraska Film Office's mission is to promote and develop the a grassroots film industry and bring big budget and independent film, television, commercial, and industrial productions to our state.
El Paso Film Commission
See the Texas Film Commission page at:
Since 1974, our passion for film and the El Paso community has encouraged us to provide quality service and assistance to local and outside film production. We pride ourselves on our long-standing and knowledgeable staff, experienced local crew, and film-friendly community. El Paso offers gorgeous, natural scenery. From beautiful desert landscapes, to majestic mountain ranges or wide-open spaces; the versatility of the city's natural attributes coupled with our unique border-culture, truly sets El Paso apart and provides a place and experience like no other. We would love to assist you in finding the perfect location for your project and helping you feel like you're at home while you're here.
Emerald Coast Film Commission of Northwest Florida
The Emerald Coast Film Commission welcomes you to the beautiful Emerald Coast, located along the Gulf of Mexico in Northwest Florida! Home to some of the best beaches in the world, the Emerald Coast offers a distinct mix of southern charm and tropical beauty that is unlike any other part of Florida.
Film Ann Arbor
State incenives and rebates are competive with other States in the country. Please check out the MFDMO website for more information. www.michiganfilmoffice.org
The Ann Arbor area is a friendly and safe community with a strong work ethic that welcomes film industry activity.
- Hundreds of diverse locations and convenient image banks that make location scouting easy.
- Experienced film staff who can identify the locations that fit your script
- Staff to facilitate every aspect of production and connect you to the resources you'll need.
- Talented crew and support personnel, including students from U-M's Department of Schreen Arts and Cultures; School of Art and Design; and School of Music, Theater, & Dance
- A large and diverse pool of extras to choose from
- Reasonable daily permit and locatin rental fees
- Housing and hospitality assistance for your cast and crew
- A convenient location - Ann Arbor is just 30 minutes from Detroit Metro Airport and 45 minutes from downtown Detroit
Florida offers a number of local incentives for production, view them at http://filmflorida.org/state-resources/
Film Florida is a not-for-profit entertainment production trade association that provides a leadership role in Florida's film, TV, & digital media industry by representing a coalition of interests, including private industry, local film commissions, industry associations, educational institutions and labor organizations. Its purpose is to offer to businesses and individuals the benefits of a statewide trade association to promote the creation of jobs in the film and entertainment production industries and to promote economic development and tourism.
Oops! You need to log in to use this feature. Log in above or register for your free InkTip account here